Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Fancy Pants Adventures

I haven't played this game in awhile. Last time was probably close to my last achievement on 7/11/11. I left off with one achievement left in the game. The time trial runs. So I started earlier this week on it and I finished them all off tonight. Another completed arcade game for the week. I'm hoping for one more but I don't see it happening unless by chance. Since I haven't posted on this game I'll add a bit more info on it. I originally bought this game because it looked liked a huge upgrade compared to N+ which I don't think I'll ever be able to finish that game. Anyway Fancy Pants is a fun game to game. It has to be if my kids enjoy playing it. Being able to characters look helps add more fun into the game for them. Their is a collection aspect and finding everything can be hard but there are plenty videos online to help you find everything if you can't or find them all just running around the board having fun trying to figure it out. I guess I should add your guy is a stick figure jumping off walls to get around everywhere in the boards you play. That looks like enough info for anyone. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment