Friday, March 22, 2013

World of Keflings - Aliens

I finished this game a while ago but I bought the DLC at one point when it was on sale and decided to play it and finish them off.

Starting out on the Aliens one.  I got to the first achievement in the game after getting the lobster built and I upgraded it.  Well, I didn't read the text to well and I needed to make a 2nd lobster before I upgraded it as for the type of resources it was giving out.  So I spent like 20 minutes baffeling my head on a way to fix this without starting over.  Finally gave up, saved it and went to bed.

So of course while I'm laying in bed, I'm always running stuff through my head and the game was stuck in my head.  It finally clicked and I remembered I could destroy it.  Destroying it and rebuilding it should take it back to the original lobster.

So 24 hours later when I got to play it again, sure enough, I did just that and it worked.  Built a 2nd one and have both resources now.  Whew!  Close one.

So when the chicken came up, I built a 2nd one real quick before I did any upgrades.

So working towards finishing off Aliens and I'll move onto whatever the next DLC I got was next.

No comments:

Post a Comment