Thursday, November 14, 2013

Modern Warfare 3

I've been working on Modern Warfare 3 for the last 3 weeks trying to finish it before the Xbox One comes out.  I finished the campaign and all the achievements in about 1.5 weeks.  I got 1 star on all the Spec Ops Missions and I've been working on getting to wave 15 for all the Survival boards.  I don't think I can get all 3 stars before the Xbox One comes out for the Missions so that's one achievement that I will be leaving undone in this game.  I'm down to 3 boards on Survival mode to get to wave 15 and I'll get 2 achievements on that.  I just need to get to level 50 to buy all the items I can in the supply boxes for 2 more achievements and that will leave me with just 1 achievement left for the original 1000 in the game.  I don't have time for the DLC and any money I have will go towards the Xbox One now.

No comments:

Post a Comment