Following certain rules when attacking make a really big difference in a war.
- Make sure your Town Hall is protected in the middle of your base with Clan Castle right beside it.
- Make sure the Clan Castle is full of your strongest troops: Dragons, Wizards, Witches, or Archers (Archers if your Clan Castle is extremely hard to get too).
- Try to make your Clan Castle troops hard to pull out so that you
- You have to 3 star all the lower bases. No excuse not getting those and not getting those will make you lose a war very easily.
- Attract Barb King, Archer Queen, and flush ALL Clan Castle troops out of the castle. Once they are out, pull to a corner and drop troops to kill them all.
- During war if it noticed the the clan has made the Clan Castle extremely hard to get troops out and they are filled with archers. Make sure to bring 1 lightening spell with you. Pull Barb King and Archer Queen to kill. Once you have killed them, start your attack. Only deploy half your troops. Once all the archers have come out the clan castle and are closely grouped together, drop the lightening spell to kill them all or majority. Then drop the rest of your troops to finish off the attack.
Those are some helpful tips for any clan dedicated and wanting to win at clan wars. Make sure your members are active as if they are not active, then you will be missing attacks and that's less chance you will have to 3 star every base.