Monday, April 4, 2011

Crazy Busy

I haven't posted in a while but for good reason.

Mighty Mango's house caught on fire and then one week later a friend of mine in town caught on fire as well. I spent 2 days with him going through the house trying to find anything we could.

Was exhausted by Friday which I took off and ended up taking my daughter to the doctor's office. She finally got some stout drugs to help knock out her month long cough.

I've got to put together a post on 4 games I've bought for the iPad. It's a mix that covers the whole family.

I also need to post up on the iPod Touch we now own as we sold 2 Zune's to buy it for the wife.

I'll try to do those sometime in the near future.

Past that, just been working on Blur and a little Gran Tursimo 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment