Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Water Spot Returned

Well the water spot on the floor came back damp again Sunday.  So I got my friend to come back over and we cut a hole in the wall as the bottom part of the wall you can see the damage.  Even mold is coming through so I will have to replace that for sure.

Once the hole was cut, turned the tub on and saw a small drip.  Once we cut the shower on, holy cow, the pipe was just spraying water out.  It's no wonder it was getting worse.  My friend took the whole piece out and is going to fix it at work today and will put it back in this afternoon.  I bought a piece of sheet rock and spackle to fill the hole back in.  I'll have to go back to get another piece for the bottom section that is ruined.  I don't want to leave mold setting in the wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment