Monday, December 17, 2012

The Hobbit

Actually took a chance on watching this movie in 3D since we have a GTX theater in town now.   The 3D was really good especially when my daughter kept reaching out to grab stuff on the screen.   She can be silly sometimes.  Needless to say, I don't hate 3D anymore.

The movie was excellent but they have added more than what you would have read in the book.  Which is probably how this is a trilogy like Lord of the Rings is.

I don't think anyone will be disappointed seeing the movie.     Time was like a blink as well.   It was hard to believe I was setting for 3 hours.  Felt more like 1.  Needless to say you get pulled in.

One thing is for sure.   They chose a perfect spot to stop this movie.   When you see it you'll be like, WOW, that looks AWESOME.  Poof, black screen, to be continued.  It makes you want to watch the next one right now.   Having to wait a year twice is gonna stink but nothing I can do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment