Monday, September 28, 2015

Finally Finishing Some Games

I finally got on a streak and I've finished shed off a few games.

The big one being Happy Wars for the Xbox One.  Getting to level 50 takes some time to do.  Not sure which was harder to get, that achievement or the one for 6 hero medallions.  I got the 6 hero medallions first but only because I got a 2nd NBK for 30 kills in a match without dieing.  I'm definitely glad to have finished it.  Loaded the Xbox 360 version yesterday and played a match which gave some free achievements in that.  Should have looked at the achievements before hand as I could get a few more without having to put in a lot of time.  I'll do them at some point just to get them.

After that I went over to Peggle 2.  I suck at finishing all the challenges but someone had a way to get all the challenges done without having to actually finish them all.  Takes a little time but way less than finishing all the challenges which I wouldn't be able to do.  So I finished all the challenges and knocked that game out.

Next was the Forza Horizon Fast and Furious game I got for free when they put it out.  The game should only take 3 hours but I ended up playing it over the course of the entire weekend.  Found all the extra stuff for the Forza hub.  However, I didn't find 2 boards to break and a I missed a speed trap.  The achievements are done so I might look this up to see if I can find them just to have did everything if the Forza hub counts it.  If not, then I'll be done with it for sure.

While doing all those games I saw someone doing the GoPro camera achievements so I decided to try not to miss a day again.  I always missed the weekends on it so I started last Saturday and made it all the way through 7 days watching 10 videos a day.  So knocked out an App achievement that should have been done a long time ago.

It's nice to have actually finished up a bunch of games after being stuck in Happy Wars for so long.  I actually went back and started playing my Dying Light again.  Definitely need to finish this game off.  Sucks as I just went through some arena and I lost all the stuff I had on me.  Having to find and make all new items again is going to suck.  Trying to remember all the controls after not playing for awhile is a little hard to do on this game.  Mainly the special moves you can do.

I might start up Castle Crashers along side this but haven't decided yet.  I got it for free and I'm guessing if you owned the first game it was free for you to get on the Xbox One.  Not sure if there is a time limit on that though.  I missed that it was released and just so happen was looking through the games and saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment