Thursday, December 17, 2015

Clash of Clans Town Hall 11 Update

Well the new update is out and there are plenty of resources online for what all came with the update.

Right now for me, it is very hard to earn loot.  Mainly if you are not attacking all the time.  I lose more in a day than I gain so upgrading to Town Hall 11 is going to be a lot farther out than I thought it would be.  

Yes, I see big loot on on searches but if I can't take out half the base and get the Town Hall then I'm just losing out.  Which seems to happen.  I don't want to have to make a big army every time just to attack any base I run across with high loot.

I'm definitely not gaining anything on exilir.  Which stinks because I need to gain in order to upgrade my walls.  I haven't went up in the slightest on exilir in the game since the update came out.  If I spend what exilir I have on walls then I won't have any to make troops.  I am earning a little in gold but just barely.  Normally I would have been able to upgrade my next building by now.

I wish they would have let Town Hall 10 get the Grand Warden.  It would really have helped us Town Hall10's be able to fight better.

So currently on my base I have to upgrade all my Air Defenses, Cannons, and Archer Towers.  That's 7.5 million a piece.  It just gets ridiculous at this level.  Once those are done I can finally go to TH11.

I also don't understand why they won't let us upgrade the gold and exilir storages at Town Hall 10.  It would help us get ready for Town Hall 11 as the Eagle Artiliary requires you to max them out to hold the new 10 million in gold.

Here's a picture of my current base design.


No comments:

Post a Comment