Monday, November 7, 2011

I Finally Played

After a week and a half, I finally played last night.  In which I stayed up too late playing as well.  haha  It was all good.  Spent most of the time talking with Lady Death 13, MightyMango, and SparkyMP.

Of course I went back to Sims 3. Still trying to finish up that game.  I'm at 853 of 1000 wishes.  I made it to level 10 in writing on my young adult last night and I thought 1 of my last 2 achievements was going to pop.  When it didn't, I had to look at the lifetime wish again.  I have to get to level 10 in writing and painting.  DOH!  Currently at level 5 before I stopped last night on the painting.  So I'll still finish the young adult before the wishes.  Would be night to make it to 900 wishes before I got level 10 in painting.  Will see how well that goes.

Dance Central 2 is on the way to the house.  Still need to unwrap and play Twister.  My youngest daughter popped an achievement in Wipeout then another this weekend.  Will be getting Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 even though Lego Star Wars 3 isn't finished yet.  I still plan to get Gears of War 3 and Dead Island before the year ends.  Plus their are a few more games that might be bought.  Needless to say, my completion percentage is about to take a drastic hit.  Seems to happen that way every time I get past 90%.  So I've got a lot of work ahead of me next year to get that percentage back up again.

Dropped cable last week so using Netflix, Hulu, and a service call Playon which isn't quite giving me all it said it would do.  I think they did an upgrade to their software and it broke a lot of the scripts people had created.  Some stuff does work so I need to weed out the bad ones until they are fixed.  Once I get a good feel for all that, then I will make a full blown post on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment