Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Divergent and Insurgent

I keep meaning to post but I just never get around to it.  I need to start posting from my phone more.

Anyways, I haven't been playing as much the last week as I have gotten wrapped up in reading.  A book has to really pull me in to stop playing to read at night otherwise why would I even bother typing on it right?

So Divergent is the first book.  Someone referred me to the book and I just now got around to reading it.  If you have read the Hunger Games, then this book is going to give you a little appeal as you will fill somewhat of a connection.  However, it's not Hunger Games and is a completely different setting.  Still has a girl for the mail character with a boy with her.

Just like how the Hunger Games books were to me, I can't stop reading these books.  You really get sucked into the story and each time the chapter ends, you want to go onto the next to see what is going to happen.  I've already stayed up late a few nights paying the price the next day because I just couldn't stop.

I have finished reading Divergent and I'm about 150 pages into Insurgent.  Insurgent picks literally where Divergent stops.  Heck, it was probably one big book that they cut in half.  I think the total pages would be around 900+ pages if it was one book.  Which is not unheard of but it's split up.

I actually got the point where I thought Insurgent was about to take it's meaning from the title but it didn't happen.  It is definitely building up and I'm going to have to finish this book sooner than later so I can go back to focusing on finishing some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment