Thursday, May 30, 2013

Clash of Clans - New Clan Got Destroyed

Why does this always seem to happen.  I joined up with another guy and he decided to leave and make another clan again.  So people started leaving to follow him.  Then one of his old clan mates, went on a kicking a spree before leaving being an absolute jerk and then left his self.  People wonder why nobody wants to give out elder in this game.  It's reasons like those right there that they aren't given up.

Sucks all this happened while I was gone on vacation.

Needless to say, I'm not staying in the name the guy made up and I had to leave my old clan name for.  So I will be recreating my old clan name and moving everyone back to it.  At least a bunch of people who got kicked came back.  I was happy to see that.  Hopefully when the move happens in the next day or so, they will all follow.  Just giving everyone time to rejoin before I create the original name I had again. 

So back to TheWrectchedOnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment