Monday, July 7, 2014

LEGO The Hobbit

Switched over from playing Titanfall to get started on my LEGO Hobbit game on the Xbox One this weekend.  They've added a few new things as is with each release so it's not the same game everytime.

You'll definitely recognize the world you're running around in if you play the LEGO Lord of the Rings game.  I can it's going to be a little different but the same even though I'm still currently running through the story line. I've had to stop a few times just to take a better look at the graphics in the game.  The details are extremely good and you almost don't even realize how good they are just running through the game without paying attention to it.  They've done a suburb job on the graphics in this game.

One thing I'm noticing is that when you break certain objects, you get items out of them and not just coins this time around.  Running through the game you will hit spots where you have to use those items to build something.  Without them, you can't do it.  I'm only going to assume that when you're playing during a level that if you break all the objects you'll have what you need in the board at that time to do it.  However, outside of that, you can trade items for other items which means this could be a daunting task to get something if you don't have the materials needed.  You'll be doing some hunting around to say the least.  So far I've been trying to collect all I could along the way and I haven't ran into but 1 place where I didn't have an item that someone wanted.  The game told me I could only get it in a certain board and I wasn't even to that point in the game yet.  I just ran through it so I think I picked up what I needed, just not sure if I got enough of it, which will require a replay of the board.  Not like I won't be doing that anyway to 100% the game.

All the rest of the norm you're use to is back in the game.  So finding and collecting everything is going to be a daunting task as always.  I've finished all the rest up to the point, don't plan to stop now.  Plus my kids always enjoy playing these games so we keep them.

No comments:

Post a Comment