Thursday, August 28, 2014

Need For Speed Movie

I got around to watching the Need for Speed movie a couple days ago.  I don't get what all the bad reviews it got were about.  I didn't read any of the reviews, I just know it got bad reviews.  I really enjoyed this movie. 

Maybe it's just because of my past but I think this movie is worth watching.  I went to bed thinking about this movie and couldn't get it out of my head the entire next day.  On my 2nd day and I'm still thinking of parts in the movie.  I'm also trying to control my urge to speed down the road right now too.  This movie will just make you want to go race.

This movie was also filmed in the town right above mine.  So when that scene showed up in the movie, I knew exactly every part of it as I've been through those spots quite a few times.  Was awesome to see it in a movie.

I'm going to have to watch this movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment