Friday, September 3, 2010

Clash of the Titans

I remember watching the first Clash of the Titans movie when I was a kid growing up. It was just one of those movies I wore out and would watch it anytime it came on TV. So now they have done a remake of it and I finally got around to watching it.

It seems a lot of people didn't like the movie. I enjoyed watching it. Yes, things changed from the original but that's to be expected. They are trying to bring it up to date and put their on twist on it. So if you're trying to compare, sure I'll say I like the first one is better over the new one any day of the week. However the new one was still a descent movie in its own reguards.

The movie does follow the same story line and they did a good job on the details for all the animated portions of the movie. Being able to get the details down and do the changes they did turned out very well. Especially with the Titans.

I'm not going to dive into this but wanted a post on it since I got around to watching it. That and I enjoyed it so much as a kid, I wanted a post on it. So if you're looking for a movie to watch with this type genre, it will be worth picking up on a boring weekend with nothing going on. If you're looking for some over the top movie, this isn't going to bring that for you. Go grab 300 and watch it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment